- National Highway N2, Tan Lap commune, Thu Thua district, Long An province.
- About 50 km from Ho Chi Minh City; - About 25km from the Cambodian border;
- 30km from Ben Luc town; - From Tan Son Nhat International Airport: 30km.
- Land area: 918 ha
Estimated total investment capital: 3,672 billion VND
PROJECT STATUS: Clean land, ready to rent
- Large rental area allows receiving multi-industry investment chains.
- Near Cambodia, convenient for businesses operating in the field of import and export to Cambodia.
- There is an inland waterway port system and bonded warehouse right in the industrial park to meet the needs of storing and transporting goods and allowing goods to be inspected right at the factory.
- Modern planned industrial park following a new model combining industrial park and urban area will contribute to solving social security issues and shortening travel time of workers.
Incentives: When investing in a new project in Viet Phat Industrial Park, investors will be exempt from corporate income tax for 02 years from the date of taxable income and a 50% reduction in tax payable for the next 04 years. After the above period, corporate income tax is 20%